Multi-player General Rules
These rules apply to all games.
- Do NOT pose as, or willfully act as, a member of staff
- Do NOT incite (directly or indirectly) any illegal activity (be it covered by criminal or civil law)
- Do NOT attempt to hack into this website or game servers
- Do not use any 3rd party software not approved of by the game producer or by the server administrators to alter the game or to give yourself an unfair advantage over other players.
- Do not use any method to alter your ping in order to cause other players to lag in order to gain an unfair advantage over other players.
These rules apply to first and third person shooter games.
- Ghosting (giving information learned while dead to a living player) is strictly forbidden. Unless somebody is afk.
Game Administrator/Moderator Rules
- No giving out items! (If playing for fun no giving items to yourself.)
- Be respectful to all staff and players at all times.
- If you are unable to make the mandatory 3 hour a week, please contact the Head Admin.
(The Head Admin will need to be added to your friend list for easy contact if unable to make the hours)
- If you are forced to kick/ban a player, add an entry to the Ban Lists catalogue under the correct game. Include as much information as possible.
- Bans are subject to be overturned by either the Owner or Head Admins odds of it actually being overturned almost nil.
- Bans are subject to appeal and review, and may be lifted at the discretion of the issuing admin or senior admins.
- If a ban is overturned or lifted:
- Do NOT delete the ban entry from the ban catalogue.
- Edit the ban entry in the catalog, changing status to normal.
- Edit ban entry's reasons field stating why the ban was lifted or overturned and who lifted the ban.